Anyone have problems booking ADR's with an iPad or the app?

ahiller12

Earning My Ears
We will be on vacation out of the country when my window to book ADR's opens up. I will only have access to an iPad or the app to book. Is it any harder using those than a regular computer? Our condos won't have a business center I can use though the hotel next door will and I can check and see if I can use it. I find sometimes that using an iPad to do certain things online is a PITA and was wondering if anyone felt that way about ADR's. Thanks!

For the last couple of days I was unable to use the app on my Iphone or the Ipad to make reservations. I can search but no times are coming up. Before that, I was able to click on times but then it would redirect me to search for tables again. It is frustrating. Everything else like FP selections etc. works. I was able to search on my laptop and found times, so it wasn't that nothing was available. Last year the app crashed while we were in the park, it was pretty much useless. It is not always that way but for me the app has way more glitches than the website. Also it never works for me when I really NEED it. But if it works it's really easy to use. Good luck!!!!

I use Safari on my ipad to book ADRs. I do not use the app to book ADRs. I never have a problem doing it this way. I do have have problems using MDE app on both of my ipad and iPhone.

I have always had a terrible time booking ADRs on any app. The website works much better, although still not great...

I never book adr's from the app. I always use my ipad through Safari and have had no problems at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter