Anyone have pictures of Swan & Dolphin - rooms, etc.

GoofyDisney

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Does anyone have any pictures from rooms, pool area, lobby at the Swan and/or Dolphin that they would show off? i would love to see them if anyone has got some.

Plus, looking for your reccomendation on room location/number. What rooms have the best views????
Thanks
GoofyDisney

...you are staying at the Dolphin, 5th floor(and higher) East Wing has some nice views. If you stay in an odd-numbered room, it will fae MGM and if you stay in an even-numbered room, it will face the Boardwalk and Epcot. You will enjoy stayin here. It is so convenient to Boardwalk, BCYC, and MGM. Have a great time...!!!

Crissup, great photos! I got it in my favorites now!:)

John, those are fantastic. Thanks. You are inspiring me to toast my tax return on a little Disney action. ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for sharing, John. GREAT pictures!

Oh, tax returns are made for Disney. I'm not scheduled to go again until December and it's driving me nuts! LOL

Thanks so much for all your help!!!! The pictures were awesome. I bookmarked them all! It made me WDW & DL homesick! We were at WDW in October and DL in December......missing them both. (Of course, we are headed to WDW in April...gotta get my fix!)

Thanks again....
GoofyDisney

...because I didn't get to finish viewing all those GREAT pics....!!!!

Great pics, Crissup!

We are considering the Swan or Dolphin for our Dec trip. The pics have almost convinced us!:)

This past December was the first time I stayed in the Dolphin. The rooms were well maintained, typical of a Starwood property, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. I do love my BWV better, but then, I think BWV is the best resort on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter