Anyone have luck getting Tusker House 8 am 180+2 days into trip?

Kcags

Mouseketeer
I've been looking what's available 180 from now and I am getting really nervous. I can book my adrs in a few days. I really wanted a Tusker House pre-park opening adr for 6 people. But there is nothing when I check at 6 am. I am hoping being able to book 2 days past the 180 day mark will help. Has anyone had any luck? I will be really disappointed if I can't get it! I am trying to get a Be our Guest lunch adr too, but I expected the availability to be super limited on that one.

I understand how you are feeling. I make my adrs in 3 days and want to get TH and CP pre-park opening breakfast. I also want Ohana and BOG dinner and those will be difficult to get as well. I think a lot of people are booking restaurants in hopes of free dining being released. I am making a plan b, in case I can't get the times I want.
As somebody else mentioned, if you can't get what you're looking for right at your 180 day mark, keep trying. You have 179 days to try and snag what you want and people will cancel, you just have to keep checking. Good Luck! :thumbsup2

I had no trouble getting one for 8:05 AM on my 180 for my second day at WDW. I did change it to a 9:30 since I realized that there was EMH that day, so I wanted to take advantage of those hours to knock out some of the busier rides to shorten our day at AK and then head to EPCOT a little after lunch time.

I made ADRs for my DDs trip. I wrote down what days the parks had EMH and I had no trouble getting TH, CP and CM prepark opening. She is going the end of August so I had to get BOG lunches a few days later. My concern is that people are grabbing ADRs in hopes of FD. If it turns out there is no FD at your time a good amount will open back up.

I am staying off site and had no trouble getting an 8:05 Tusker House ADR back in early November (for May 5th). But perhaps because the first week of May is a "quieter" week? The only ADR I could not get was BOG for dinner, but I snagged a lunch ADR the day they opened.

We didn't even book our trip until we were 172 days out, and I was able to get Tusker House at 8:10 AM without a big problem -- I did do it right away though.

I've never had an ADR for pre-park hours before, actually. How does it work?

I got an 8:15 for TH yesterday morning when I made my adrs. We are eating there on our second day. I was logged on and ready to go at 6:00. TH was the fourth adr I made after BOG dinner, CP pre-park breakfast, and Ohana dinner. When I look today, exactly 180 days it has nothing until 9:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter