Anyone have a favorite building to stay in at Port Orleans French Quarters?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
What is your favorite building to stay in at French Quarters? We plan on booking a garden view and was just thinking of what building to add for a room request.
I know it is a small resort but thought maybe some of you may have a building or area you like more than the others.

I like anything on the side towards Riverside because we tend to visit their regularly when staying at French Quarter. Riverside has a nice pool, nice restaurant, kids pirate cruise, etc. So 4, 5, 6 or 7 works for us. Not a really sprawling resort so beyond that I think any building is fine.

We prefer 5, 6 or 7 because we go up to POR several times a trip. If close to the pool is your preference go for 2 or 5. Building 4 would be the closest to the buses. Really can't go wrong with any building ( BTW the only one we have not stayed in was #4).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!