• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going to the ALA Conference?

Looks like the shirts are a no go. I chose an image that Zazzle didn't have the rights to. Oh well. I'm looking into something else. I will keep you posted.

I designed a new shirt for our ALA DisMeet! :cutie: I have not heard from Zazzle about the content so I think this secon attempt with a new design worked out better (if I should hear from them I will notify you all ASAP).

Check out the tee at: http://www.zazzle.com/bompy213

Hope to see fellow DisMeeters in these "unofficial" tees! Don't forget that you can choose to have the artwork on a different style tee then the one I chose.

Oh, and you can use promo code: BJFKSXHRJLIIYVUAOVPN Good for $5 off a purchase over $20. Expires 6/8/08.

See you Saturday, June 28th!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter