Anyone going to Night Of Joy 2011 &/or Sept 9/8-9/22

mommy4allkids

Earning My Ears
Hi
This is our 2nd trip to Disney World & our 1st time to go to (both) Night(s) of Joy!:yay::rockband::music:
Is anyone going or staying @ one of the resorts during this time?:thanks:

dd and i will be there in september from the 5th - 12th. we wont be going to the night of joy though (i wish we were). we went to the night of joy during our trip in 2008. we had so much fun!!! you'll have a great time. is it at magic kingdom this year?

We'll be there 4-10 Sept and going to NOJ on the 9th. Missed seeing Francesca Battistelli (not sure if I spelled that correctly) last year because she canceled. Looking forward to seeing her, Jeremy Camp, Sidewalk Prophets and Matthew West. Would have like to have seen Sanctus Real, but couldn't swing two night's tickets just to see one band. We had a great time last year!

DH, DS and I will be there during that time, but are not planning on going to NOJ. We would love to, but we're doing Cirque and can't really swing another hard ticket this trip. I'll bet it is awesome. Have a great time!

We'll be there 4-10 Sept and going to NOJ on the 9th. Missed seeing Francesca Battistelli (not sure if I spelled that correctly) last year because she canceled. Looking forward to seeing her, Jeremy Camp, Sidewalk Prophets and Matthew West. Would have like to have seen Sanctus Real, but couldn't swing two night's tickets just to see one band. We had a great time last year!

My Kids and I are going to NOJ. That is the plan anyway! i have the room booked but have not bought the tickets. I do hope to see Francesca B. too!

My Kids and I are going to NOJ. That is the plan anyway! i have the room booked but have not bought the tickets. I do hope to see Francesca B. too!

We're booked for a split stay between BWV and AKV. Never done a split stay, so I'm excited! I hope you get to go to NOJ--it was great! If you do, look for a man and woman sitting at the Tomorrow Land Terrace with our feet up--that's where my husband and I ended up last year at the end of the evening waiting for our two young people:) Thankfully, we could hear the music from the Castle from there!

We're booked for a split stay between BWV and AKV. Never done a split stay, so I'm excited! I hope you get to go to NOJ--it was great! If you do, look for a man and woman sitting at the Tomorrow Land Terrace with our feet up--that's where my husband and I ended up last year at the end of the evening waiting for our two young people:) Thankfully, we could hear the music from the Castle from there!

HI THERE! Our family has done a split stay several times. It is daunting moving but several times that was the only way for us to stay at the resort we wanted.
I will keep an eye out for you guys. (I will be the enormously pregnant blonde waddling around). I have an DD 18, DD 13 and DS 9. We are dvc'ers who have been to WDW MANY times. (I counted 10x in the last 2 years.)
How old are your "young people"?
I am now getting really excited. 70 days and counting...

I hope to meet-up & say "HI" to everyone! As soon as I figure out our daily schedule, I can let you know which parks we'll be at on what days. Obviously 9/9 & 9/10 NOJ nights, we'll be @ MK. I'm open for suggestions.:hippie:

HI THERE! Our family has done a split stay several times. It is daunting moving but several times that was the only way for us to stay at the resort we wanted.
I will keep an eye out for you guys. (I will be the enormously pregnant blonde waddling around). I have an DD 18, DD 13 and DS 9. We are dvc'ers who have been to WDW MANY times. (I counted 10x in the last 2 years.)
How old are your "young people"?
I am now getting really excited. 70 days and counting...

Actually, it didn't start out to be split stay! We were just going to BWV for the 4-7 Sept and then decided to do NOJ and it turned into a weeklong trip;) Had to go to a AKV studio for the remainder of the week. Since we have our own car, I didn't think it would be too difficult to switch. We have DS 19, and DD 16 (will turn 17 on the 11th). I'd LOVE to be a DVC owner, but my DH is not convinced, so I will keep renting points! Hope to see you there!

I hope to meet-up & say "HI" to everyone! As soon as I figure out our daily schedule, I can let you know which parks we'll be at on what days. Obviously 9/9 & 9/10 NOJ nights, we'll be @ MK. I'm open for suggestions.:hippie:

This trip we are just doing NOJ and then Universal/IOA :rolleyes1 But, I couldn't not stay at a Disney resort!!

I'll be there 9/9-9/14 at POFQ...doing NOJ on the 10th. Can't wait to see TobyMac and Jars of Clay!

I'll be there September 7-16. Christian rock isn't my thing, but I'll be staying at AKL and I'd love to see some other Disers!

I'll be there this year! YAY! :banana:

If my calculations are correct, this will be the 20th year that I've gone to NOJ, so I'm super stoked, plus Jars of Clay are playing, and well, I kinda love them! :goodvibes

I think the plan for me is to fly into Ft Lauderdale on Thursday and stay with mom and dad, and then mom and I will drive up on Friday morning. *MY* plan is to go both nights, mom isn't so sure. I managed to book on bounceback at Pop Century from when I was there in May for a great cheap rate. Definitely going Saturday night cause Jars are playing then. Saturday day, that'll probably be a lounging around the pool/shopping/nice lunch at a resort. The whole thing looks to be a girls weekend away. My BFF and god children might come up from Ft Myers and if they do, then we'll go into a park (They're AP holders) but right now she's just manage to book CRT for the next weekend for her birthday, so her hubby may not allow two weekends in a row!!

All the details are up in the air, but I've got airfare and hotels booked, so that's the big things, right?

I will be there from Sept. 5 th to 9 th. I really would love to see Mercy Me :sad2: but we are leaving the 9th.

I'll be there 9/9-9/14 at POFQ...doing NOJ on the 10th. Can't wait to see TobyMac and Jars of Clay!

These are MY two favorites also! (I've loved them since 1997......I feel "old" now.) I've never seen them in concert though;This will be my first.

These are MY two favorites also! (I've loved them since 1997......I feel "old" now.) I've never seen them in concert though;This will be my first.

Oh my gosh! really!? You've never seen either one!!! You are totally missing out!! Well, not for long... but.. yeah.

Jars of Clay are in my top 5 favorite bands, if not #1... I've seen them more than 30 times (at least 3 or 4 of those were at Night of Joy in the past!) Great, great show live.. just top notch musicians... And fun! :D

And TobyMac.. wow... that dude has got more energy than just about anyone else I've ever seen... and of course, he's got his band DiverseCity with him... and they're phenomenal, too... singers, musicians, dancers, everything!

In case anyone was wonderin-- I'll be up in the front for Jars, that's for certain.. I'm sure they're the first Castle act-- I want to be up front for Toby, too, but I think he'll be 3rd, after Mercy Me, closing out the night... and I don't have the love for MercyMe, and I REALLY wanna see Chris August, so I'll have to leave whatever standing room i'm in for Jars for that.

speaking of Chris--- anyone a fan? He had a package available, tix for NOJ, plus dessert at the Contemporary, plus an hour of playing video games with him in the Contemporary arcade, plus a CD and Tshirt package.. anyone take advantage of that?! Jus wonderin'! :thumbsup2

Anyways, I'm getting super excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter