Anyone going July 2012?

MeetingMickeyin2006

Well, slotted pig, they're standard issue!
Haven't seen a thread for us yet! We're leaving out July 7th from Oklahoma and should arrive at WDW the 9th. I'm so excited, but it's sooooo far away!! :scared1:

Well, hello! :goodvibes Doesn't look like there are too many of us yet, but I'm sure that will change as the months and weeks go by! :yay:

So far our departure date is July 31st 2012! Still working on it! I live in DE now and our kids go back to school the last week of August so I have to squeeze in my 3 weeks. Im from NY where the kids go back after Labor day, that would have helped alot.

We will be going June 30-July 8th. Count us in and Hi EVERYONE!

We are returning on July 4th from a 5 day cruise on the Dream and are considering it right now. We're thinking about staying at the Contemporary in a Theme Park View room. :goodvibes We'll see!

We will be there from 6/23 to 7/7!!! MK of course for fireworks on 7/4!!! :flower3:

We are planning to go in July as well also from the 9th onward ;) Details still a little fuzzy but hoping to book soon. Does anyone know where they are staying yet?

(We are planning to go in July as well also from the 9th onward Details still a little fuzzy but hoping to book soon. Does anyone know where they are staying yet?)

We hope to being staying at the Poly cl. We love it so much and it was every fun.

:cool1: Count us in! We are leaving around July 23ish. Staying 7 nights, but absolutely torn about where to stay. Trying to decide between Poly and BC..........however, if no discount arrives, it'll be CBR :lmao:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter