Anyone going in February 2008?

I will call tomorrow she is off mondays ususally. Do you all book direct with Disney? Is it cheaper?

If you book a package the prices are the same.....both a TA and through Disney use the same code. I like booking direct so I can be in total control. If you book a room only and aren't an AP holder...then it's probably cheaper through AAA.

You really like Spectro huh....It's nice...Not my favorite though. I might be a little biased though because I fel like the old Electrical Main Street Parade was FAR superior to Spectro....I guess for most people Spectro is a beautiful parade.....I'm just biased I guess...wish the MSEP was still here.

Mark not sure what you mean by having control if you book by Disney? My TA Kathy is super helpful so unless I would save a lot I'll stick with her. I was just curious. Really looking forward to meeting you and family next month.'m all set at work have someone to take my on call which was the only hold up. I always have the schedules done way ahead and have cleared calendar for everythin else So I'm all set and VERY EXCITED!!!

My Ta just called Disney called her and cancelled my GG and refunded my money. She said they said the party cancelled out!bI told her why and that I thought it stunk that Disney did this!!

Hi everyone....I have decided to make a quick trip to DW with my DMom. She is turning 60 and I thought...is there a better way to celebrate than with the Mouse???

We will be there Feb 7-11

I think we are going to go to Universal on Friday
P&P party on Sat
who knows what on Sun.

Anyone out there want to meet up??

Debbie

Well what ended up happening was that Disney cancelled all Wishes shows before a P&PP because apparently it wasn't dark enough at 6:45...which actually makes sense...sucks...but makes sense.

Hi everyone....I have decided to make a quick trip to DW with my DMom. She is turning 60 and I thought...is there a better way to celebrate than with the Mouse???

P&P party on Sat
who knows what on Sun.

Wirki we are going to the P&PP on the 9th and plan to meet up to watch the fireworks . I think at the Hub right Melli and Mark!!
Debbie

Well what ended up happening was that Disney cancelled all Wishes shows before a P&PP because apparently it wasn't dark enough at 6:45...which actually makes sense...sucks...but makes sense.

Hey I think I just double quote replied for the first time I am so proud of me!!:thumbsup2 I do see their logic with it not being dark enough BUTTTT with all the brain power at Disney didn't someone reaalise this before !!!!!???

P&P party on Sat
who knows what on Sun.

Debbie

There is a group of us meeting at the hub before the fireworks at P&P that you are more than welcomed to join in on :)

I would love too!! I will talk to DMom and make sure she is up for it and let you know.

And I feel like a fool but.......the hub??????

I would love too!! I will talk to DMom and make sure she is up for it and let you know.

And I feel like a fool but.......the hub??????

Its where the bad PAINT mickey head is.

That is what I thought, but wanted to be sure.:lmao:

Anything I need to know? I will hopefully remember my Lime Green Mickey Head from Home Depot.

That is what I thought, but wanted to be sure.:lmao:

Anything I need to know? I will hopefully remember my Lime Green Mickey Head from Home Depot.

Not that I can think of at the moment.
I think there should be at least 10 of us so we should be easy to pick out. I'll have my mickey head out. I'll also be the one wearing bride ears so it will make it easier to figure out who I am.

I'll be there with my lanyardand it will have a MH onit! Melli anyparticular area of the hub say right . left top, bottom to make it easier for this short sighted old lady!!

Picked up all my stuff at AAA yesterday ! It's getting closer For those who will be at the Hub besides wearing my lanyard and LGMH I will be wearing Pirates ears that have KYLE on the back:rotfl2:

Just found out yesterday that I will be there Feb 20 to 24, something to that effect. It will be offsite as I am tagging along on my little brothers work trip.

Picked up all my stuff at AAA yesterday ! It's getting closer For those who will be at the Hub besides wearing my lanyard and LGMH I will be wearing Pirates ears that have KYLE on the back:rotfl2:

Damn...gotta remember to pick some LGMH....ugghhh knew I forgot something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter