Anyone go to Early Morning Magic today?

junebug

Mouseketeer
Hi there! I was wondering if anyone went to EMM this morning, and if so how it went crowd wise etc. I am headed to the world next month and thinking of doing this.

We were there last Tuesday. We were able to ride SDMT about 10 times, Winnie the Pooh once(could have done it more), and Peter Pan twice. We ate breakfast at 8:45 and went out in the park around 9:15. We rode Haunted Mansion with no wait and BTMR with a small wait. The breakfast was very good! The crowds were not large- there were no waits for the rides. I would do it again- and we're three adults who attended.

I think that EMM is better than the evening ones; as long as you get there before rope drop and do as much as you can for the first two hours. Don't forget; after the first hour you will be towards the back of the parks and it will take some time for the regular guests to migrate there.

I think that EMM is better than the evening ones; as long as you get there before rope drop and do as much as you can for the first two hours. Don't forget; after the first hour you will be towards the back of the parks and it will take some time for the regular guests to migrate there.

The OP is asking about EMM (Early Morning Magic), which is a paid event that they only sell about 200 tickets for. It runs from 7:45 - 9:00, only has SDMT, Peter Pan, and Winnie the Pooh open, and they also serve breakfast. You're thinking of EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter