Anyone go to Adventureland Day? Love to see pics!

My friends and I had a blast. They were pros but it was my first time going. Can't wait to do it again next year!
View attachment 839912
Nobody else went? It was really fun! We found a cool shot of us taken by Skipper Freddy that was posted on Instagram.
Screenshot_20240308_091306_Gallery.jpg

If you don't know anything about Adventureland Day, check it out! It's an unofficial (non-Disney sponsored) event, like Dapper Day. Here's more info on it:
https://www.tikilandtrading.com/pages/adventureland-day
or you can find some great info on Instagram if you look up Adventureland Day.

I only learned of it a few days ago (mid-week, after the event) from a YouTube video of the WDW event. I'm so glad you attended, dressed for the event, and posted pictures! Looks like you had a fun time!

Maybe next year .... ;-)

This looks like fun.

Just like we have threads for refurbs, Food & Wine, etc. It would be nice to have one thread where we can see all of the events (both official and unofficial) that are happening at the parks on different dates. Does anyone want to take on the task on of setting it up and managing it?

Edit: disregard! I asked a very obvious question and used my eyes to answer 😂

Looks like it's a fun event!

We were there (not for the event) but LOVED seeing all the incredibly inventive costumes! Even my teenager said it looked like such a fun way to experience the parks you k ow well. Maybe I can convince him to join me in the future…. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter