Anyone get standard view w/AP best rate?

DonaldDuckFan

Mouseketeer
We don't have AP's right now, but I was thinking of purchasing one if we could get a good rate. We would be interested in getting WL - standard view, but from all the rates I've seen people getting so far I haven't seen anyone with a standard view, only woods/lodge view. So has anyone out there been able to get the standard view? If so, what was the price? We are going December 3-10th.

Thanks, Amy

Our dates are not the same as yours, but today I was able to book Standard View for later in December. Good luck.

I have heard these dates mentioned before for WL and people were having a hard time even getting rack rate. Maybe someone could check....

If standard view is not available, keep trying. Prior to this past Saturday, dh and I had been unable to locate much of anything at the deluxe resorts -- only the most expensive rooms were availabe for our proposed end of July/beginning of Aug. long weekend. Fortunately, we decided to check one more time. On Saturday, there were LOTS of choices. We ended up booking a standard view at WL...at the AP rate!

standard view at WL for dec 14-18 rate is $129(143 w/tax)

DonaldDuckFan said:
Elin,
What price per night did you get?

Amy --

I got the same thing kmc got... $129 + tax = $143+/-

Yesterday, I could only get the higher priced rooms to show up. This afternoon, I was able to price several deluxe standard rooms. Keep trying at different times, you may luck out. :confused:

I hadn't seen anything for WL beyond courtyard view until today. We're traveling 11/29-12/4.

For the entire 5 nights, courtyard view of approximately $206/night was coming up. Then, by splitting things out, we were able to secure a standard view for about $143/night for 11/29-12/2. Even though it was showing courtyard available for 11/29-12/4, it wouldn't show anything available from 12/2-12/4. :confused3 We decided to do a split stay with POFQ to save some money, versus paying for courtyard the entire time.

As I've learned with this system - try, try again. It seems availability can change moment to moment!

grimgrningghost said:
We got wilderness lodge standard view for 12-11 to 12-17 for 129 a night

We also got WL standard room for Dec. 11th to 20th. Same price.

POFQ value season...best rate I've seen is ~$105/nite including the tax. But I kNOW I someone post earlier they booked POFQ for $85/night...and I think it was during Regular season. Doesn't make any sense. Has anyone seen std view at POFQ for better than $105/night???

Thanks!

WL-Lodge view (Std?) 1st week of December $178.40 taxes incl.

I seem to have better luck getting rates 1st thing in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter