• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone from Greensburg,PA?

calleger

Earning My Ears
We are considering a move there from the Cleveland, OH area. Was wondering if anyone has experience with the school district. Also, what requesting vacation during the school year is like. We enjoy going to WDW in November and it usually at least takes 3 or so extra days off school off to get our vacation done.

While I don't live in Greensburg, PA, I do live about 20 min away. Unfortunately, that is a different school district so I can't answer your questions exactly, but I did want to say hi and provide you with what I know about missing days of school. My daugther is in first grade. She missed 4 days last year for our trip to WDW. In PA, a child can miss 5 days per school year for a family vacation. In our district, you have to provide a letter stating where and when you are going in advance to request that the trip be excused.

Good luck with move if you decide to move.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter