Anyone FPing today for week after Thanksgiving?

Meldev

DIS Veteran
Those already able to FP - how does the Mine Train situation look? Still able to book many days?
Our trip moved and week prior to thanksgiving I couldn't get one so I thought I'd check it out.
TIA!

Those already able to FP - how does the Mine Train situation look? Still able to book many days?
Our trip moved and week prior to thanksgiving I couldn't get one so I thought I'd check it out.
TIA!
What days are you there?

Booked from 11-19 to 11-24. Could not get Mine Train for any of my days. Still trying every day but no luck.

We booked at midnight on Sunday and were able to get Minetrain and A&E for our last day. I went back 3 minutes later and there were no more available for the first 3 days of our trip. Keep trying. The closer you get, the better chance that someone may cancel.

Good luck!!!

We booked ours for that week (after Thanksgiving), found lots of SDMT availability. Picked SDMT on all our MK days. In fact if I go try to change them right now, there are still lots of change options available for SDMT, so no problems here so far... (knock on wood).

On an unrelated note .. Why is Lights, Motor, Action listed on this site (compared to other attractions at DHS?) .I can't imagine it being that popular that it would ever sell out and worth listing on their site.

I also find it crazy that a few attractions are booked out even BEYOND 60 days. (like Festival of Fantasy).

It seems like this Fast Pass thing is going to hit critical mass some day .. where the only way to get Fast Passes for some of the top attractions is to book a 10-day on-site vacation. (Not a bad thing for Disney, but crazy for anyone expecting to just be able to use the system without that much advance planning).

I know it's crazy seeing things booked out so far past 60 days. I book next Wednesday and I am just checking that link and watching A&E disappear...quickly. Oh well :)

The DIBB tool is great - looking good for my MK days so far! Very glad we did Anna and Elsa last year, they are not available at all!
Thanks everyone!

We're there 11.25-12.2 and were able to get 7DMT for 10 people on our 5th day at the park without staggering any times; I went on right at midnight and had several times to choose from that day.

I booked at midnight last night and was able to get mine train for any day I wanted.

I booked at midnight last night and was able to get anything I wanted. A&E, Mine Train, etc for everyday that I looked. Little dude isn't going to be excited to see Anna and Elsa, but I want pictures with them so ha. lol

I'm glad I've found this thread as I'll be arrive Thanksgiving next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter