• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever taken a large group

jjarman

DIS Veteran
I am trying to get our youth director to take the youth group next year to WDW. It is a small church so it will probably be no more than 45 people. Anyone ever done this? Any web sites I could go to for information? I am a good planner and told him I would plan it. I do want us to stay on site, AS Movies maybe. Any information would be great.

Thanks.

You should work directly with WDW group sales. They will give you discounts when you book ten or more rooms int eh same resort, as well as discounted admission media. You can also work through them and group dining for meals--including private banquet type meals which can be done without breaking the bank. Call 407-W-DISNEY for their number.

Anne

Originally posted by ducklite
You should work directly with WDW group sales. They will give you discounts when you book ten or more rooms int eh same resort, as well as discounted admission media. You can also work through them and group dining for meals--including private banquet type meals which can be done without breaking the bank. Call 407-W-DISNEY for their number.

Anne

Thanks a bunch. I'll be sure and check that out as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter