anyone ever rent from Nigel Vivash @ WH?

Ah! We're in the same boat. Sounds like a good deal...is it too good to be true?!? When are you staying? Have you decided? Any help for us? Thanks! :)

Checked the tax records and it's not listed 'for sale' in the zillow for sale listings and everything seems to be in order. Taxes are paid up. He has owned this property since 2008.

Thanks for the info! Can I just confirm it's NIGEL Vivash and not Rita? Are you able to confirm the house # for me? And I see you've stayed at a few places! Which is your favorite? Any tips for WH? Thx! :)

I've sent you a message with that info.
We like Windsor Hills and Emerald Island, they're both in the same general area and very close to Disney and restaurants. If we rent a pool house, we usually don't bother with the resort pool and are usually on the go too much to use many of the facilities.
Each home is individually owned so decor varies. Some have the basics and that's all and some are much more elaborate. Though I prefer the better decorated, they're usually more expensive. My "necessities" are big TV / DVD, wireless internet. Free phone calls are nice, coded locks so that you don't have to go to a management company to pick up the keys, games room in the big pool houses.
Have stayed in a few 'basic' places and they're ok but like the more homey ones best.
If you have specific questions let me know and I or someone will answer them.

So we stayed at his townhouse in November 2010 and everything was great. House is not immaculately decorated but the price was fantastic! I would totally recommend this place to anyone! :)

Oh this sounds wonderful, just what I'm looking for, ideas about what type of accomodations to stay in. I am very new at this WDW thing. I am planning our first family trip in August of 2012. There will be 7 of us - myself (47) along with two yound adults - 22 and 20, two teenagers - both 15 and two small children - 4 and 5. I would like to rent a vacation home with a pool and if the home has a grill that would be a great plus. Please, please, please someone please give me some recommendations.

Oh this sounds wonderful, just what I'm looking for, ideas about what type of accomodations to stay in. I am very new at this WDW thing. I am planning our first family trip in August of 2012. There will be 7 of us - myself (47) along with two yound adults - 22 and 20, two teenagers - both 15 and two small children - 4 and 5. I would like to rent a vacation home with a pool and if the home has a grill that would be a great plus. Please, please, please someone please give me some recommendations.

Here are the management companies often recommended by the people on these boards:

www.floridasunvacationhomes.com (we use them)
www.allstarvacationhomes.com
www.ovhfl.com

All the above companies have private pool homes in Windsor Hills (we stay there), Windsor Palms, Sunset Lakes, Emerald Island and Indian Creek (all located in Kissimmee).

If you would prefer to book directly with the owner in the above subdivisions, you may use the following websites:

www.vrbo.com
www.homeaway.com

Here is a link to an excellent thread that describes the differences between the above mentioned communities:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2623627&highlight=pool+home

Good luck with your pool home search. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter