Anyone ever purchased from the Coach Outlet store on-line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have received the invitation only emails from the Coach outlet online sales. as a PP said, it is not actually an online store, just a special sales event from the outlet where they allow you to order online. They have great prices right now!

I also have received the invitation only emails from the Coach outlet online sales. as a PP said, it is not actually an online store, just a special sales event from the outlet where they allow you to order online. They have great prices right now!

I have ordered online as well. Pretty good deals -but more limited selection.

The factory stores almost always have 20-30% off and often they give you a coupon when you walk in the store- good for that day if there is one anywhere near you.:thumbsup2

Don't discount your local department stores. I scored a $300 Coach Poppy tote in gold for $79 once and a antique gold/silver distressed satchel similar to the Sabrina bags for $179 down from $349. I know these aren't great bargain basement prices but knowing the quality of the true Coach bags it's not bad. You can also check TJ Maxx, haven't seen too many Coach there but they usually have a few Dooneys and maybe a Michael Kors. I see Juicy Couture and Lucky brand frequently and have purchased both Lucky and two genuine leather Kate Spades as well. Happy shopping!

Gosh, you all were scaring me claiming that all online Coach sites were fake! :scared1:

I had ordered myself a nice Sophia satchel for more than 50% off with a Coach Factory email invite I had received recently. Have been eying this bag for a looooong time!

So there IS a legitimate Coach Factory online site... you just need an invitation to it. :)

Gosh, you all were scaring me claiming that all online Coach sites were fake! :scared1:

I had ordered myself a nice Sophia satchel for more than 50% off with a Coach Factory email invite I had received recently. Have been eying this bag for a looooong time!

So there IS a legitimate Coach Factory online site... you just need an invitation to it. :)

Got an invite this morning to a 48 hour sale!!:dance3: Bought a couple of really great Xmas gifts at fabulous prices!! :goodvibes

BE AWARE....if you find what you think is an authentic coach outlet online site IT ISN"T...Many of the bags are sold for $55-75 and are coming from China..you will receive a badly made knock off and good luck trying to contact them for reimbursement..i almost made a mistake until i found a site that said Scam..the only place you can buy an authentic coach bag is from an authorized dealer..do not buy online at these outlet stores..if it looks too good to be true..it is..coach.com is the authentic site..

Yes there is a legitimate way to order coach at discount prices online. As others said it is through an invitation from coach factory. They send an email telling you a sale is starting the next day then when it is open they send and email with a link to the site. Many of the styles you purchase online through the outlet are also at the outlet stores, but you can also find shoes, sunglasses, and jewelery. I have found on occasion that sometimes the prices are cheaper at the store then online so if you have an outlet near by call before buying. To be added to invitation list send email to - coachfactory@coach.com or call 800-307-0040. sales usually start on wed. I just scored a tote bag I have been watching for 2mths on there reg price $260 got it for $60. Love the sneakers!!!:)

Ran across this few years back..
When I’m doubt call customer service and give them url

I got my bag from the invite only factory website. They only run sales for limited times . . . But it looks legit to me. They have very limited stock and sell out fast, when they're up.

I am pretty sure there is no coach outlet online. Its probably a website that sells fakes. So please be careful. I would suggest calling Coach and asking them if the website is legit.

There is an authentic online Coach outlet store. It's by invitation only and the sales are not continuous. There are also several fake online Coach stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter