• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever eat at the same restaurants twice in a visit and if so which one?

We've eaten at Be Our Guest twice in a trip. We did breakfast and dinner. All 3 meals are so different.

I know this may not be a typical answer, but I almost always eat at Nine Dragons multiple times each trip. I love the General Tso's buns on the appetizer menu. The portion is large enough that with a side of their fried rice (which is very good, by the way) makes a great lunch. I don't usually have to book ahead because during lunch they can often take walk ins - so I can be more spontaneous.

BOG breakfast every morning we are at MK - except early opening day. We also generally eat a lunch there - I am not a fan of the lunch food, but some of my family like it. Casey's a few times - for the fries. California Grill - just because. Beaches and Cream - if we are over that way around late lunch time. And multiple pretzel cart stops.

I'm guilty of doing this at Yak & Yeti. I needed to get those ahi tuna nachos again. I don't regret it at all. Also, ordered the same room service meal twice in one trip. (Polynesian's Twilight feast, so it was like eating at Ohana....) honestly, my vacation was amazing and although I'm bummed I didn't try some places that I wanted to at Disney springs, I was happy that my vacation was so positive and relaxing which outweighed me being a little bummed.

I've done many in one trip, but we have usually gone for 3 weeks, so had plenty of time to double up. Boma we have eaten at 10 times in one trip. Others we have dined at two or more times in one trip are Captains Grill, Chef's de France, Coral Reef, Jiko, TRex, Crystal Palace, Via Napoli, 50's Prime Time. There are probably more. Can't remember.

We did Crystal Palace twice in one trip - breakfast and lunch. Kind of overkill, but the lunch was a last-minute addition as we were going to hit the road right after and wanted to make sure everyone was nice and full so we could make good time without meal stops.

It is rare for us, as there are so many choices! Only ones I can think of recently are BOG and Y&Y. Back in the day, know we ate at Spoodles twice in a visit! Loved their Scallops Au Gratin!

Cape May breakfast and dinner. BOG lunch and dinner. Garden Grill breakfast and lunch. Tusker House breakfast and dinner. I'm a creature of habit. I have certain restaurants I really like and tend to go back to them every trip.

Our one trip we ate at BOG 3 times over 9 days - once each breakfast, lunch and dinner. The only other one isn't a table service but we usually end up at Columbia Harbor House a couple times for lunch

Via Napoli twice in one trip! We love everything about it. Feels comfortable and the service is great - ask for Jessyka's station!

Many times!

We have eaten BOG for dinner twice in one trip. Eaten at Le Cellier twice in one trip and Via Napoli twice in one trip.

We have done BOG three times in one trip - one breakfast and two lunches. It's the only place in MK that we all like for lunch.

We have also done Via Napoli twice in one trip. It is my DD14's favorite restaurant in the entire world and she would eat there every meal if I would let her!

Just once with Rose & Crown a couple of years ago. My DH really likes the cottage pie and I love the bangers and they have a great bar with lots of friendly people.:drinking1

California Grill, Hollywood Brown Derby and BOG (dinner only) usually get multiple visits from me each trip. Also, Spice Road Table.

I've done Trails End for Dinner twice our first trip. My husband absolutely loved it when we went the first night and asked me to try to get an ADR for later in our trip, which I had no problem doing.

For my 2018 trip I will likely do Boma for Breakfast and Dinner during my 10 days as I will be solo and can come and go as I please and spend more time at the resorts than I normally would.

'Ohana (breakfast + dinner) and Grand Floridian Cafe (breakfast and lunch) are probably the only meals. I like to stagger options.

We did Chef Mickey Breakfast and later on in the trip we did dinner. We liked the breakfast but the dinner, not so much.

Our first trip we didn't repeat any table service locations, but I am currently planning our next trip and we plan to repeat Tusker House (per my husband's request), Chef Mickey's (per my dad's request - i would skip this one but he REALLY liked the breakfast), Crystal Palace, and Akershus. We're trying Garden Grill and Ohana as new ones this time around. I'd really like to try some others that people have mentioned, but my kids are very into characters and this is a great way to eat and also avoid lines for character interactions in the park. We did CRT last time and while it was a great experience eating inside the castle, we won't be repeating as its 2 credits and I REALLY want to try Ohana instead!!!

I know this may not be a typical answer, but I almost always eat at Nine Dragons multiple times each trip. I love the General Tso's buns on the appetizer menu. The portion is large enough that with a side of their fried rice (which is very good, by the way) makes a great lunch. I don't usually have to book ahead because during lunch they can often take walk ins - so I can be more spontaneous.

So glad to meet another Nine Dragons fan. Last trip we tried it for the first time and we were so pleasantly surprised, we look forward to going there again. Like you, we went for lunch.
Besides the TS at the resort we're at, the only others I can think of are Pizzafari and Tangerine Cafe. Regarding TS, there are so many TS restaurants we enjoy, it's hard to fit them all in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter