• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever done Private Dining...

Shell76

Mouseketeer
at the Grand Floridian? When my DH and I go with his parents and the rest of the family next year, I think it sounds like something I would be interesting in setting up as a surprise/thank you dinner. Can anyone share their experience with this? Thanks.

I did this last year as a thank you present for my parents for my wedding :bride: (which was at Disney World) last September. I called the GF and got connected to private dining, and they'll send you a menu and you pick the foods you want (from appetizers, to side dishes, dessert, drinks). I got my parents crab cakes, caesar salads, and prime rib with mashed potatoes...not cheap, but they also have sandwiches, etc. so you can pick how much you want to spend. You can also get a butler for $50 which I did, and honestly I'm not sure how the meal would be structured without him, since he brought my parents each course.

My parents' dinner was at a private table overlooking the beach, but I think you can also have dinners in your room or on a terrace somewhere at the GF. My parents LOVED this meal and said they felt like royalty. :cloud9:

I also added a pontoon boat cruise during the MK fireworks ($125 per hour but you only need 1 hour). You could also get this cruise and they'll provide sandwiches, etc. The number for that is different though, I think its WDW-PLAY. Email me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

I've had private dining catered onto the Grand One Yacht, not butler though.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter