• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else unable to make dining reservations today?

MinnieMSue

DIS Veteran
I am completely unable to reserve dining for our trip at even 60 days out let alone 60+. I have signed in and out mult times. Used different browsers and even the app and it says it is unable to check for times even at my 60 day mark. Never had this type of issue before.

Exactly and much of the time it won’t even give my plus dates as a booking option. Ugh. Maybe when 7am hits
I was checking to see if the dessert parties will be open for 8/12 the 1st mnsshp but it keeps crashing for me too.

Anybody get a dessert party for 8/12?

Edit: I can see times earlier in the day. You must need a party ticket to reserve dining during party hours. It looks like dessert party and fireworks cruise are excluded.

Last edited:

Definitely try an incognito browser window. I'm getting nothing but errors in my normal browser & mobile app, but after doing the incognito I was able to get much of what I wanted, including Hoop-Dee-Doo, Tiffins, California Grill, Hollywood Brown Derby.

A few glitches, but got everything I wanted in August. I got Chef Smith Homecoming and I’ve been trying a few years. Surprised at so many openings😁🎉

This has happened to me the last few times. We have a split stay. Luckily I’ve been able to get everything we wanted -except Cape May Buffet for dinner, for our trip August 2-15

Finally got the 2 reservations we wanted. Steakhouse 71 finally worked around 7:30 or so but it took much longer to get yak and yeti to work. I could only get lunch but I waited until 10:15 to call the restaurant and she was able to give me a 6pm with my Landry card. The Disney website only would let you look for lunch and we wanted dinner. There were only 2 times that even popped up for me the whole day. 11:35 and 3:15 once it finally worked. Glad that is done and I didn’t need much

A few glitches, but got everything I wanted in August. I got Chef Smith Homecoming and I’ve been trying a few years. Surprised at so many openings😁🎉
this is completely off topic - sorry! I was having issues with Chef Art Smith as well and then I found out that if you call the restaurant directly, you can book. I did that for this trip and I got what I needed no problem! This was after four weeks of trying via Disney. Somewhere I read that they don't release all the reservations to WDW.

I know you got it for this trip....but FYI for future!

this is completely off topic - sorry! I was having issues with Chef Art Smith as well and then I found out that if you call the restaurant directly, you can book. I did that for this trip and I got what I needed no problem! This was after four weeks of trying via Disney. Somewhere I read that they don't release all the reservations to WDW.

I'm not sure if they are one on Open Table (not one I'm interested in as I'm gluten-free so most of the menu is inaccessible and what is (deviled eggs) I find disgusting), but MANY of the Disney Springs restaurants are since they're not Disney-owned and only give a portion of their reservations to Disney. (T-Rex and Rainforest are the two I'm 99% sure are not because you can do those through Landry's.)

Thank you very much
They aren’t on Open Table, but great to know.😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter