Anyone else still waiting on a refund?

ISUamanda

Mouseketeer
Due to the COVID/corona closure, we cancelled our Spring Break room at HRH.

Cancelled 3/13 and still haven't seen the deposit refund...anybody else?

Update: I called and they said it was taking about 21 business days (effectively a month)...so sometime next week, I guess :confused3

Yeah - not sure why it takes so long since it is automated - might just be cash flow.

They also sometimes make mistakes - its rare - I book and cancel a lot as rates change and dates change.
At least twice they didn't check something and the refund did not get sent.
But after a quick call it was addressed - still took about a week and a half though

In past years, I canceled and rebooked and had to wait two cycles on my cc for the refund.

And some years it went thru in 4 days.

We canceled over a month ago for our trip and still no refund. Our travel agent says 6-8 weeks. They're now closed for our dates so no chance it's not canceled.

I cancelled a May 17-20 room only Royal Pacific resort reservation DIRECT with USO on their web site and it took about a week for the deposit refund to appear on my credit card. This was just a little over a week ago that I cancelled.

I cancelled last Saturday. Called Wednesday and was told 4 weeks. Refund showed the next day (Thursday). I had only asked the question...had not given them my name or reservation number, so don't think the Wednesday call did anything to hurry the process. I had done a balance transfer from that CC, to one with rewards. Now that the refund has been issued, we have a CC with a few hundred negative balance. Rare bird for us.

Due to the COVID/corona closure, we cancelled our Spring Break room at HRH.

Cancelled 3/13 and still haven't seen the deposit refund...anybody else?
We cancelled on the same date and the refund appeared on my CC on April 8, eventhough they told me it would be 6-8 weeks.

I read in the Resorts and Hotels forum that Universal is manually reviewing all reservations for missed refunds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter