Anyone else still have problems doing ADRs online?

SAME HERE!!!!:badpc: I was able to do my 180, but nothing else.

Decided to call in...Now on hold. Come on!!!

No luck here for 180+10! When are they going to fix this? For a multi-billion dollar company, this is a major flaw.

I totally agree!!!!!

8 vacations there....a lot of money...and what was going to be our last big trip if leaving me very upset now :(

Disney is losing a very big fan over this one!

Bridget

Online didn't work for me either I finally got through the phone lines and was able to get everything I needed except be our guest

I went online to chat with Technical Help yesterday. The first woman was knowledgeable about the situation. She said it was a known issue, and they'd been working on it over a week. She apologized and didn't know why anyone had acted like they didn't know about it, because they should have been aware of it. She said they weren't sure of a timeline on fixing it, but if I'd hold, she'd try to find out an update for me. So I said ok and waited for over ten minutes. It kept saying "Agent is typing". I finally tried to ask if she was still there. The whole chat screen had frozen. I couldn't even type anything on there. LOL So the IT customer service couldn't finish telling me about one technical problem for another one. I tried to just see if I could reconnect and get the same woman. It was a different one. Surprise surprise! She didn't know anything about the problem and tried to get me to call dining reservations. When I told her I was all set for now on my reservations and just wanted to know about this bug in the system, she put me on hold a minute to go check. She came back and said they was a little problem but they knew about it now and were working on it. She also said once they started working on it, it usually took a few hours to fix. I told her it had been known about for over a week. She didn't know what to say to that so wished me a magical day. :confused3:rotfl::sad2:

I was on at 6 am today and got everything I wanted except BOG. I was expecting issues but it went very smoothly for me...nice surprise after all of the horror stories I've been hearing on Disboards. Hopefully the situation clears up soon so more people have stories like mine, and fewer of the disappointed kind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter