• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else running with Galloway Friday morning?

marathonmommy

DIS Veteran
I am so excited to do this. Changed my flight and added a night's stay just so I could make this happen when I found out my name was chosen! Any guesses as to who the celebrity fitness guru or reality stars are who will be joining us? Jenna and Ethan (from Survivor) were at the Princess last year, and we saw them in EPCOT at the Japanese Candy Lady.

Woot!!!

I am so excited to do this. Changed my flight and added a night's stay just so I could make this happen when I found out my name was chosen! Any guesses as to who the celebrity fitness guru or reality stars are who will be joining us? Jenna and Ethan (from Survivor) were at the Princess last year, and we saw them in EPCOT at the Japanese Candy Lady.

Woot!!!

Ohhhh. Didn't hear anything about this...can anyone do it?

I'll be there. I look forward to meeting you! I don't have a clue who the other celebrities will be, but I don't watch reality TV and don't expect to know them even after their names are announced. (Yes, I live under a rock.) Cherie, it was an opportunity posted on the Disney Parks Blog Friday morning. The first 40 people to email them were selected to participate. Spots went quickly. I emailed my entry and then tried to email an entry for DH. In the 90 seconds between my two emails, all the remaining spots were gone.

I did it last year, and while it was REALLY fun, my legs sucked when it came to race time. Jeff is a great guy, and it was spectacular to meet him, but I think this year hanging with him at the Expo will be enough. After tonight’s run, I am resting until Sunday at 5:30 am.

I did it last year, and while it was REALLY fun, my legs sucked when it came to race time. Jeff is a great guy, and it was spectacular to meet him, but I think this year hanging with him at the Expo will be enough. After tonight’s run, I am resting until Sunday at 5:30 am.

I often shake the cobwebs off the day before ...so two days before should be just fine! Looking forward to the experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter