• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone else looking for a tablet this season? Which ones are you eyeing?

disney_5

Mouseketeer
Just wondering which tablets you all might be getting and which ones (if any) you have heard to avoid. I am eyeing a blackberry playbook or a nook tablet, but I don't know much about either one of these. We missed the hp deal as we were on vacation and without internet for 4 days. Now that winter is starting to hit us, I am thinking a tablet to use on the coach would be nice.

Jen.

I'm leaning towards a Nook Color for my daughter. I dont need much. I wish it had a camera but other than that, I'm pretty sure it does everything my daughter needs it to do (she doesn't need the camera but would have liked it). I need to really look at tablets though to see if there's one that does everything the Nook Color does but for less $$$$.

I am glad you started this!!

We have an ipad and honestly - I am not sure I would be happy with anything else...my DH is getting the ipad2 for Christmas...

with that said my DS8 wants one and he and I both agree it does not need to be an ipad - so I am on the lookout for one for him.

My in-laws live in FL so we are looking for one to give them so they can skype with the kids - so I am looking for one with a camera for that. Part of me says just get them the ipad2 but I am going to research the deals out there.

younger DD has the iPad, I have iPad2. She has a gen 1 Nook, she wants a nook tablet since it does most of what she uses iPad for. Older DD doesn't have iPad but uses her sisters so she would be fine with just taking it over more. They also have my Laptop up there as well, plus access to multiple other electronic devices and computers...

I seriously considered the Kindle Fire, but knew that I would probably deep down wish I had an Ipad. We are getting an Ipad as our family gift. I hate the price point, but I know I will be happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter