Anyone else here really disliking their current weather?

Poohlove

DIS Veteran
We had snow to freezing rain to rain yesterday. The temperature is now 61 and supposed to drop back to the 30s by dinnertim . This sums up our weather pattern for the last few weeks and my sinuses have had enough. I am really not liking our weather these days.

How about you?

Walking was scary yesterday, and probably will be tonight, but no. I'm in New England. Trust as it sounds, if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes.

Loving ours!! The temps have risen from 5 below (F) to 35 overnight. We should be above freezing for the rest of the week, which will make last minute running around much more pleasant.

Well, I didn't like yesterday's weather for sure. Ice storm and cold. But I have to say I'm loving the 60 degrees today!

Wind chill here last night -27 and we got at least 2 more inches of snow. 61 sounds heavenly.

Friday was in the 30s. Saturday hit 60. Today back to 30s. I know it's not "global warming", but mother nature seems have had some extreme swings over the last couple years.

We had a tornado watch, flood advisory, and winter weather advisory all yesterday afternoon. Gotta love Indiana.

-42C with the wind chill last night. It's cold, but I don't hate it. It's just part of winter.

Me, 1000x me!!! We usually don't have this much snow on the ground until late January. I'm not impressed.

More often than not, I'll probably be hating the weather here, until like, April. :rotfl:

We've had snow and ice last couple days. Then, last night, at like 3am, I'm not sure what the heck was going on. I think it was thunder?!

I hate winter, so... yes, dislike!

For those of you who have extreme cold how do you keep warm and what extra precautions do you have to take to make sure pipes don't burst and cars will start? I was wondering about that this morning when I saw the weather forecast for the Plains.

More often than not, I'll probably be hating the weather here, until like, April. :rotfl:

We've had snow and ice last couple days. Then, last night, at like 3am, I'm not sure what the heck was going on. I think it was thunder?!

I hate winter, so... yes, dislike!

Probably the sound the ice makes cracking under the snow. At the moment I can't recall the term, brain freeze here!

After years of drought, lost sight of what a normal rainy winter is like. So for a second I may be annoyed, but 2 years of dead lawns were worse

We've been 10-15 degrees above average here in the southwest, but it is below average today. The skies are a rich blue with not a cloud in the sky. We should reach 40 degrees today and then we'll be in the 50's by Tuesday, which is a bit warmer then usual again for December. No snow here to speak of. It would be nice to have a white Christmas, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Haven't had one of those since the late 80's.

Not today. It is 75 cloudy but still 75.I will not like it tomorrow when it plops down to 35. Mother Nature needs some lithium, because she is all over the place with the weather,lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter