Anyone else getting close to leaving!!!

I'm 22 days out but that feels close to me! I started planning the trip about two months ago... I can't imagine how long it would feel if I had planned earlier.

Then again, the best way to pass the time between trips is to plan the next one, right? :D

DD and I leave the UK Thursday evening for NYC and we'll be at POP on Friday for 6 nights! MNSSHP on Tuesday - need some dress-up when we get there! All my PS's made.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

leaving in 2 days!!! havent been since 1998!!! cant wait, and certainly cant sleep with the anticipation...

We're so close I can almost see it, hear it, smell it (main street bakery!)

KSGirl: Your family looks a lot like ours (and DH and I went for our 15th anniversary, too--last Sept)! Maybe we'll see you there!

See ya'll soon!
:wave:

18 more days for us---WOO HOO!!!! WE ARE GETTING SO EXCITED and haven't been to Disney in 4 yrs. Had to cancel our last trip due to bedresting w/a twin pregnancy. So---I'm really EXCITED to take my family there.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

ALMOST TIME!!! We fly outta here at 11pm Thursday!! Also kinda useless at work this week. Keeping popping in on these boards instead of doing reports!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :hyper: :rotfl:

hey, there! Yes, it looks like we have a little in commom (well, maybe four). Our kids range in age from 11 - 4. The first time we took them on a vacation to Disney was an experience...the trip alone through the airport was a riot! The hardest part I have found traveling with that many kids is simply getting them from the vehicle....onto the airplane....and then when we reach our destination....from the airplane....back into the vehicle! They all fell asleep on the return from our first trip, and we had to wait for everyone else to deboard so we could wake them up to carry their luggage :p !!

Looks like there are so many of us going in the next few days. The more, the merrier :hyper: !

:wave: See you all there!

8 more slepps and we will be getting on a plane! :Pinkbounc

I can't wait we are staying at the Poly. It is my favorite resort. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter