Anyone else getting close to leaving!!!

Robinette

DIS Veteran
:faint: <-------- This is me!

That is how I feel right now because we are finally leaving for Disney World early Wednesday morning.

I cannot contain my excitment :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I have to work today and then I'm off till November 2nd!

Thanks to all on these boards for the great advice and tips! I hope to see some DIS'ers for the first time! I'll put a lime green Mickey head somewhere on me, so don't be shy...say HI! :crazy:

I'm working tomorrow, then off until Nov. 2 also. I just did an check on park hours and MK now closes at 11:00 PM on Sat. the 23rd. While some think it's good news, I do not. It's an indication that the resorts are at or near capacity. ugh.

I'm guessing that with all the cancellations last month due to the hurricanes, a lot of people have reschedule for this month. I think we'll just hang around the resort or go to a water park on the weekend and do the parks during the week.

But crowds or not, I'm still geeked! And the weather looks great for the next week!

We leave Friday Morning, and DS woke up crouping...Yes he is sick..

So Im off to lysole my whole house and Im praying that he gets better in 3 days 17 hours!!

We have 12 people going and Im the head of the vacation plans.. All the kids cant wait to play together.. etc..

Im so upset and screwed......

Sorry to bring some of you down..

All I have to do is think happy thoughts..Right? THat should work....

Not being very effective at work this week. The car comes to bring us to Logan airport Friday at 3:00pm. DD (3) tried on her Snow White costume over the weekend, and we have our Dwarf T-Shirts ready to go.

I am sooo ready!

Im still in the teens and each day is getting slower....but soon i will be there!!!:Pinkbounc

We leave Friday morning, and I'm unsure if I will be able to concentrate on anything else until then. Just hubby and I for nine wonderful nights at WDW! AND.....just when we start feeling like we miss it, we get to go again over Thanksgiving and again at Christmas....Lord help us between Christmas and March...three months is a LONG time!

Looking forward to MNSSHP on October 28...we've never attended one.....the Christmas Party was great!

Looking forward to seeing all those smiling faces in WDW!!! :wave:

Mel6197: Here's some pixie dust sent your way for a fast recouperation of your DS - everything will be fine - you're going to WDW!!!

Timster: Hey neighbor!! I'm flying out the same time, but out of PVD - I find it some much easier than Logan. Have a safe flight!!!

WE ARE!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hope to see you there. I'll keep an eye out fot those liime green Mickey's! :wave2:

:flower3: Susan

:cheer2: :flower: :cheer2: :flower: :cheer2: :flower: :cheer2: :flower:

we are down to single digits!!! I am getting psyched:crazy: !

See you all there and hope everyone has a safe journey!

Mel6197,

My 4yo dd woke up Saturday morning with the croupy cough, I too freaked out because we are leaving on Thursday. I took her the doctor on Saturday, thank god for weekend office hours, and the doctor prescribed, Tanafed!!!

This is a miracle!!! Her cough was under control in 24 hrs and she is fine so far, I am keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.

Call your doctor and ask about it, it can't hurt.

Good Luck and Lysol, Lysol, Lysol everything!!!

I have two more 12 hour shifts to work and then we leave on Saturday! DD has been sick for the last two weeks off and on. She is on antibiotics now! I want her well!! The excitement and worry are really kicking in now! See you all there!

Originally posted by travelin' tigger
Looking forward to seeing all those smiling faces in WDW!!! :wave:

Mel6197: Here's some pixie dust sent your way for a fast recouperation of your DS - everything will be fine - you're going to WDW!!!

Timster: Hey neighbor!! I'm flying out the same time, but out of PVD - I find it some much easier than Logan. Have a safe flight!!!

Hey travelin' tigger! You have a safe trip also! We have a shuttle take us in to Logan, but your right TF Green is easier to drive to. Logan had more options direct, which is why we did it. We like to fly around the Nugget's bed time. Maybe we will bump in to you. Just got a lime green Mickey swatch at Home Depot. Below is our itinery:

22-Oct Friday
Travel Day

23-Oct Saturday
Morning Recover
Afternoon MGM
Night 5PM - Brown Derby
Fantasmic Dinner Package
24-Oct Sunday
Morning Hang by the Pool
Afternoon 4PM Magic Kingdom
Dinner LLT @ 5:40 - PS
Night Mickey's Not So Scary

25-Oct Monday
Morning
Afternoon Universal
Night 6:00 at Margaritaville - Universal (book 60 days out)

26-Oct Tuesday
Morning Pool or Park
Afternoon Pool, Pony Rides + Petting Farm
Night 5PM Hoop-de-Doo

27-Oct Wednesday
Morning
Afternoon Sea World
Night Dinner w/ Shamu

28-Oct Thursday
Morning Chef Mickey-Contemporary
Afternoon Magic Kingdom w/ Lunch at Crystal Palace
Night

29-Oct Friday
Morning
Afternoon ???
Night Downtown Disney or Boardwalk

30-Oct Saturday
Travel Day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter