Anyone else get a postcard for a survey?

DVC'96

Mouseketeer
Got a postcard today asking me to go to a website and enter a pin # to answer questions about our stay at OKW at the beginning of November. It was you pretty standard survey, but they made a point of saying that while they wanted your opinion, they did not want your suggestions or ideas.
We had a very nice stay, my only negative comments were that once we had a very long wait for a bus and I thought the price for lunch at Olivias was very expensive. Of course I couldn't remember the name of the really nice guy that works in the general store, but overall I gave OKW a good review.
Has anyone else got one of theese postcards recently?
Diane

Diane -

I got a postcard the other day for staying at BWV. We also were there in early November. We only stayed three days, but I went on-line to help with the information. I always love the BW, so of course they got great reviews from me. I did have one incident with a CM that I mentioned, but nothing to ruin my stay at the happiest place on earth!!!

I just got a postcard to and completed my survey. I wish I could remember the great CM who helped me get my family's bathing suits while we were waiting for our room! I was on crutches and it wasn't easy! Next time I will make sure to pay better attention to the name tags!

Yes, I received one too. It was for VWL (our home). I completed it yesterday. I gave VWL a wonderful rating. I think my only negative comment was about the breakfast that we had in Wispering Canyon Cafe. The service took forever and so did the refills on the skillet! The CM that took care of us that morning was also not the most friendly we have seen. I wonder how many people are receiving these surveys?

we received one too for our 10/31 - 11/4 stay at BWV. We always received the mailed surverys when we returned home...guess that's been replaced by on-line surverys. I didn't respond, and got another follow up card 2 weeks later in the mail.

I think that the postcards with the website are the new way to complete the surveys....I am sure that it is much quicker than the old method. We got one for our October stay. We had gotten a paper one for our May stay. My only question is...what if someone does not access to the internet? Can't remember if there was an alternative.

Ditto on the Olivia's lunch prices...in particular the kid's meals for $5.50!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter