Anyone drive for Instacart

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
Looking to supplement my income a bit and hoping for some feedback from people who have done it.

Do I need to do anything with my car insurance?

I’ve never done it before but you ask a good question that I doubt people think about.
look at your current car insurance policy. It likely doesn’t cover commercial driving / driving for a business. So you’ll likely want to call your insurance company and let them know you plan to do this.

I do Instacart and I love it. At first it’s crazy frustrating. It takes about four times until you get the hang of it. You really need to only take the ones that pay well. I try to take ones that you have to shop for 40 items or less and are 6 miles or under. During the pandemic they paid very good not so much now. You really have to look at mileage and items and if the pay is good hit accept quickly. The good ones get scooped up in seconds.

I’m sorry I don’t know about the insurance. My husband does that but he’s not home now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter