• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Celebrating Something on the Cruise

Our 17th anniversary will be three days after the cruise ends (Sunday). That's close enough for me (especially with no kids on the cruise).

I will be celebrating my birthday on the cruise on December 14.:drinking1party::cake:
This is very special because we always seem to go away for my husband's birthday since it is Valentine's Day:love: and our Anniversary:lovestruc but we have never been on a trip during my birthday.
We are all coming on Podcast 2.0 including DS11pirate: and DD7princess: because I told them we will never be going to Disney during their birthday since I can't stand the heat and they were both born in August.

My birthday is 12/29, but I don't want to celebrate it on the ship. After I fly home on 12/16, I will be returning to WDW on 12/24 to celebrate! I will be somewhere in age between Walter's 50th and Miss Madeline's 80th...:laughing:

Last December I was told of my illness.

I just heard from my doctor that if all continues to remain stable for me that I will be able to join Podcast 2.0! WooHoo.

So I will be celebrating one year of living life. Come join me for a Diet Coke. I know Michael and I look forward to seeing all of you.

It is a great day to be alive.
Carol

I just heard from my doctor that if all continues to remain stable for me that I will be able to join Podcast 2.0! WooHoo.

So I will be celebrating one year of living life. Come join me for a Diet Coke. I know Michael and I look forward to seeing all of you.

Carol

:hug: So glad to hear things are good at your end - almost half way there (since last December) :cool1: Keep up that positive attitude - it goes a long way :goodvibes

Carol

Looking forward to seeing you and Michael again. Be sure to bring pictures of the grandbaby!!!

My mom and I just joined the cruise and I hope to celebrate my birthday a few days early while on the cruise! My birthday is 12/19!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter