• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone called MS about January??

lisaviolet

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I'll call tomorrow. Any late nighters out there who are in the know before morning. Has anyone out there had any luck getting a studio anywhere second or third week of January? Any last minute luck? Thanks.

Hi No last minute luck we booked back in summer for 14 - 28th Jan and had to be waitlisted for just one night at boardwalk which we got, good luck hope you get something

We have only just joined DVC and were able to make a reservation late November for 9 - 20 January 2006 at SSR, we must have just been lucky then.

Hi,

Got through this morning and had surprising availability. From the 13th missing a Sunday and everything else after that was fine straight through. I was looking for a studio anywhere. I ended up booking January 29-February 2 (at SSR) instead but the weeks before that were clear. I was surprised.

I was rebooking from a "holding account" and even my new reservation is only 98% ...family member's health. And I dicussed what if something happened and they would go back into "holding". I think this is a very giving rule at DVC. I was impressed. Didn't think I would ever need something like that but you just never know what life is going to throw you. Never know.

I am very impressed with DVC. I don't know about other timeshares but I can't imagine that all other timeshares give their member so much latitude.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter