Anyone book free dining with AAA agent??

I booked on Monday through AAA I went to the office as it is down the road from my house. The agent got right through it took her about 10 minutes on the phone with Disney to work everything out. the insurance was $133.90

Does the cost depend on how many people are in your group? I wonder if you can purchase travel insurance if you dont book through AAA???

Does the cost depend on how many people are in your group? yes

I wonder if you can purchase travel insurance if you dont book through AAA??? yes it is disneys insurance

Some of you are mentioning switching your reservations to AAA for the benefits...How do you switch your reservations from Disney Travel to AAA without losing the discounts or benefits????

Thats another question that I had. :) Are you talking about travel insurance? If so, do you know how much it is?

It was $62.00 this year for my DD8 and myself. Last year spent a little more 'cause my parents went along. I believe it is based on the age of the traveler. This insurance not only covers her and I, but if something were to happen to an immediate family member where we had to cancel our trip, we would be refunded.

Disney offers travel insurance through Travel Guard.

Keep in mind anyone who books and buys insurance, and later changes their travel dates, would nee dto buy travel insurance again. The insurance is only good for the date syou are booking. If you change dates, your insurance does not follow you to the new res.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter