Anyone able to make or even search dining reservations?

Yeah I successfully released a Tusker House to someone this morning around 6 - 6:30 CST this morning and now it's been down.

Curious what you booked because I just checked a couple places I knew had availability earlier this morning and it did pull times but all character dining and BOG aka everything that has had no/scarce availability won't pull anything. Also, if you just go to the dining page to search for all availability at a time you get an error.

I just tried that and it still didn't work :(

Yeah I successfully released a Tusker House to someone this morning around 6 - 6:30 CST this morning and now it's been down.

Curious what you booked because I just checked a couple places I knew had availability earlier this morning and it did pull times but all character dining and BOG aka everything that has had no/scarce availability won't pull anything. Also, if you just go to the dining page to search for all availability at a time you get an error.

I booked Saana for 10/17. Like I said, it took me several tries since the system kept giving me an error message, but it finally showed times and I was able to book.

Guess I just happened to catch it at the right time it seems. Maybe Disney had it up for a few minutes and then it crashed shortly after again.

I just did a search for Crystal Palace breakfast, it showed me the available times, I clicked on the one I wanted, then I got an error message. I've been refreshing the page all morning. :(

They were working fine around 8:30 this morning and I was in the middle of snagging a Sci Fi ressie that popped up and then poof! It quit working ever since lol!

You broke it! :P Seriously, hope you get Sci Fi when it comes back up! It's fun!

I booked Saana for 10/17. Like I said, it took me several tries since the system kept giving me an error message, but it finally showed times and I was able to book.

Guess I just happened to catch it at the right time it seems. Maybe Disney had it up for a few minutes and then it crashed shortly after again.

I bet Sanaa is one that has had availability. I tried Biergarten and got available times and Kona for a time I knew a table was available and after multiple times of searching it pulled up the available time and this was all after I just called and had someone tell me the system was still down so I'm guessing you can get it to work for places that had availability this morning if you keep trying but the ones that were already full you can try all you want right now and still get the error. Disney's site is wacky :)

if it comes up for even the slightest amount of time i feel like have to pick my top choice. decisions decisions. lol

Just snagged a BOG dinner! I am guessing it was cancelled though as it was the only time I saw...

I accidentally booked an extra BoG lunch for January. I need to go find the thread for posting it.

It seems to still be having a little trouble but you can get it to work. My Scout immediately notified me of an Ohana dinner and I snagged it so quick but I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest I was so nervous :)

Hoping that hundreds and hundreds of BOG open up due to this :flower3:

As I mentioned earlier, I have been getting the same error both last night and this morning. However I just tried to search for a BOG reservation and finally the system allowed me to look, even though nothing was opened. I kept searching for it until VOILA, an ADR popped up for one of my MK days :cool1:. Not sure if it had anything to do with the system enhancement or what, but definitely go on and check again. Good luck!!!!

I've been trying all morning with still no luck. Same error message. At first I thought it was just the app being its usual hinky self. But it does not work through the PC website either.

If your still getting the error cant check reservations, keep clicking on check tables. the error message will eventually go away and when it does come back, repeat. highly annoying but it works.

Well, i thought I had that ressie for BOG. I got a confirmation and of course didnt save the number. No email and not listed in my reservations. Anyone else have this issue?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter