Anybody use their Orlando Magic card???

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
Has anybody used their Orlando Magic card lately at WDW?? If you did , where and what did you use it for???? How about the Rainforest Cafe, did you use it there??? Thanks,,,corvair

I used it last year in Sept. at Race Rock resturant in Orlando, recieved a free appitizer....not bad for a free card:smooth:

I used my card 3 summers ago for an additional discount For a Dollar car rental.

Also, used it last summer at Kennedy Space center.

Herc

hercamore,,,thanks for the reply... I am using dollar also.. How much discount did you get?? How does this work..I am using fvg code.. Can I also apply my magic card???thanks,,,corvair

corvair,
According to the Orlando Magic Card website, when you use the card at the RFC, you can get a free appetizer of the day!:):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I used it to get a discount on the Richard Petty driving experience. I did it over the phone--didnt need to show it or give out any kind of number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter