Anybody booked through snaptravel?

TinkerBeth18

Earning My Ears
I found a rate on snaptravel for about $900 less than the price I’m seeing on Universal’s site for a stay in October. Booking through a third party is making me nervous though. Anybody have any experience with them? Also want to make sure the express passes would still be included if anybody knows 🙂

I have used Snaptravel once for the Fairmont in Boston. It was an okay experience except they put us in a 2 queen even though we booked a 1 king room and the customer service was absolute trash (similar to most 3rd party hotel service). All people in India/Bangalor who have no idea what they are talking about which is just agonizing to deal with. I won't use them again even though they have amazing prices because peace of mind has some value in itself.

I found a rate on snaptravel for about $900 less than the price I’m seeing on Universal’s site for a stay in October. Booking through a third party is making me nervous though. Anybody have any experience with them? Also want to make sure the express passes would still be included if anybody knows 🙂

I wouldn't do it. Did your final price include all the fees?

I used them once to book a room near WDW....No problems....but like urself i was a little nervous....but I just showed up at the front desk game them my ID and they checked me in....I had to prepay for the stay 2 weeks before check in....after leaving a small deposit months earlier.....but everything went well.....so take that for what its worth!

I have used Snaptravel once for the Fairmont in Boston. It was an okay experience except they put us in a 2 queen even though we booked a 1 king room and the customer service was absolute trash (similar to most 3rd party hotel service). All people in India/Bangalor who have no idea what they are talking about which is just agonizing to deal with. I won't use them again even though they have amazing prices because peace of mind has some value in itself.

Exactly sometimes a bargain isn't a bargain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter