Any wishes made during Wishes that came true?

MellyMouse

Princess? Pirate? Both!
I was thinking about this last night. Jiminy Cricket says all our wishes can come true if we just believe. Has anyone else experienced it?

On my trip in May 2009, it was just my son and me, slipping away for a sanity break during my divorce. (It was one of the weeks with record-breaking rain, as if all of Disney World was mourning with me :() During Wishes, when Jiminy invites everyone to make a wish, I wished that the next time I came to Disney World, I wouldn't be so sad anymore, and that I'd be with a man I loved who loved me back.

I tried to tell myself it was just a game, but it felt... real.

Flash forward to my next trip, in September 2011. I was there on my honeymoon. I was extra emotional anyway, because I remembered how sad I'd been last time compared to how happy I was now--plus it was my husband's first visit, and I'd been scared he wouldn't like it, but he loved it.

During Wishes, when Jiminy invited everyone to make a wish, I remembered the wish I'd made last time. Now I was standing on Main Street with my new husband's arms around me. My wish came true--and there were fireworks to celebrate it! It was like a confirmation of everything my secret heart believed about Disney World--the magic is real, and dreams do come true. :cloud9:

So, if the magic is real, there must be more stories like that out there. I want to hear them. Which of your Wishes wishes came true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter