• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Saratoga Springs photos out there?

Minnie&Nana

Dreams do come true!
Although it is a DVC resort, Disney also rents rooms as a deluxe resort, so hoping someone may have some photos to share. :)

Thanks much! :flower3:

Sure...I'm in DVC and stay there often. Just got back in fact...stayed there last week! Most of my shots are of the grounds, the buildings, the landscaping, and the views. Here's some of my Saratoga shots collection:

71662518.jpg

71662507.jpg

86867412.jpg

86867414.jpg

90328826.jpg

101086601.jpg

101086602.jpg

90328824.jpg

86867358.jpg

This shot is just from the little flower planters on either side of the building entrances:

large.jpg

Here's the view from the lakefront rooms, across to Downtown Disney:

101086672.jpg

71662506.jpg

Justin, those are fabulous!! What a beautiful resort.

Will be staying there for the first time in a few days:)

Thanks much!! :)

You're welcome, Minnie&Nana. Enjoy your stay - it's a very pretty resort, worth walking around in. And you can walk over to Marketplace from there too...which is very convenient when you want something to do in the evening!

Lovely photos, zackiedawg! :goodvibes We'll be staying there for the first time next April and I can hardly wait! :yay:

You're welcome tink,too. Be sure to take advantage of the walkway to Marketplace, or enjoy the boat ride over. And you can also take the boat to Marketplace then hop the boat to Port Orleans French Quarter - a great boat ride and lovely resort to visit and walk through too. The connectivity to Downtoan Disney and four other resorts via boat and walkways is what makes Saratoga nice...and the big, sprawling grounds usually result in plenty of peace and quiet and plenty of places to walk around and enjoy the scenery.

Here are some from our May '07 trip.

SSR_Sunrise.jpg
DTD.jpg

CP.jpg
SSRView.jpg

The boat ride sounds wonderful! Love the MK Resorts water launches, so this will be perfect!

Thanks, Justin!

LilGMom, thank you! Love those photos! :)

It is really a great resort. We had a lot going on this past June for our first trip home, so we hardly took any pictures of the resort. I am going back in December and will take many, many more - plus I will get the Christmas shots and decorated rooms/balconies!

Your photos are great:thumbsup2

Sure...I'm in DVC and stay there often. Just got back in fact...stayed there last week! Most of my shots are of the grounds, the buildings, the landscaping, and the views. Here's some of my Saratoga shots collection:

71662518.jpg

71662507.jpg

86867412.jpg

86867414.jpg

90328826.jpg

101086601.jpg

101086602.jpg

90328824.jpg

86867358.jpg

This shot is just from the little flower planters on either side of the building entrances:

large.jpg

Here's the view from the lakefront rooms, across to Downtown Disney:

101086672.jpg

71662506.jpg

Thanks for the great photos. I've met a good friend on the Dis here and she has urged me to try the Saratoga Springs. After looking at these pictures, I just may have to do a split stay with the CSR on our visit next September.

SSR has really "grown" on us. We've stayed there the last several WDW visits and love it. We originally stayed there for our NON Disney trip a few summers ago but have really gotten to love it for our regular Disney visits.

IF there's any negative the only one I can think of is that we don't love the bus transportation but since we drive up from here we do have our car so we do use the car a lot.

We find the grounds and the accommodations very cozy. Mousekeeping is great. We also like the main pool area and I love the work-out facilities when I have a chance to use them.:thumbsup2 When it's cooler out, I love being able to do my morning run through the resort and then across through DTD. It's really a nice perk having DTD across the way. The boat ride over there is fun as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter