• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any rumors on 2017 package release date?

TeamEvansGo

Mouseketeer
I'm coming up on 365 until our next planned trip to the World, and am chomping at the bit to make my reservation!!

Has anyone heard any rumors on when packages for 2017 will be released to the public this year? I know that it was in June last year, and July in the years prior so I'm hoping it's soon...

Who else is impatiently waiting to book your 2017 trip?

We book our room at AOA last week for Feb 2017 as I heard the Little Mermaid rooms go fast. I am soooooo excite to finish booking our package. :yay::yay:

Waiting as well over here. We want to go in May and I prefer having a year to make payments. Was going to book room only until I found out you have to cancel and rebook a package you can't just change it. Being Canadian that refund process could potentially have us loose a lot of money. So just stashing aside and waiting!!

I'm planning 2 trips for 2017 and so wish they would open up the booking for it now, but it's giving me time to think about the best options.

I'm torn between buying an Annual Pass now and getting room only for both trips since I won't need tickets and then just buy tickets for DH when he joins me on the 2nd trip. Or booking a package for the 1st trip when it opens up and just upgrading to AP when I arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter