Any Rumors of Extending the Be Our Guest Breakfast? Update: July, Aug, Sept, Oct 1-3 NOW AVAILABLE!!

I think the extension is coming any time now. If you go to the dining page, it is announced. I don't think this was ever there before.

Get Your Day Off to a Magical Start
Breakfast is finally coming to Be Our Guest Restaurant!

Start your day the French way—with espresso, café au lait and assorted pastries, from croissant and pain au chocolat to our French croissant doughnut! You can insure a bon jour with a fluffy omelet, breakfast sandwich or scrambled eggs, all perfectly prepared to soothe the hungriest beast.

Quick-service breakfast is available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, and reservations are recommended.

Dining plans are accepted for breakfast.
That post has been there since the beginning of BoG breakfast (if I am correct) but yes, I think we're safe in thinking soon.

Hopefully an extension will bring new menu additions as well!

I think the extension is coming any time now. If you go to the dining page, it is announced. I don't think this was ever there before.

Get Your Day Off to a Magical Start
Breakfast is finally coming to Be Our Guest Restaurant!

Start your day the French way—with espresso, café au lait and assorted pastries, from croissant and pain au chocolat to our French croissant doughnut! You can insure a bon jour with a fluffy omelet, breakfast sandwich or scrambled eggs, all perfectly prepared to soothe the hungriest beast.

Quick-service breakfast is available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, and reservations are recommended.

Dining plans are accepted for breakfast.

I just noticed that too but assumed it had been there for a while and I'd just missed it while hitting 'Find a Table' repeatedly! ;)

I called Disney dining (again!). The CM said she didnt know anything about it and has not been informed they were extending it beyond July 18th. Its extremely hard to believe they have added a "Breakfast" option to the drop down, and Breakfast times to the dates (8 - 10) and not mentioned a thing to the CMs, who would, of course, be getting a million calls about it today Not even an Email saying we have a glitch and you will be getting calls, tell the customer XXXXX. Or, we will be starting something soon. She acted clueless. Keyword: Acted

I called Disney dining (again!). The CM said she didnt know anything about it and has not been informed they were extending it beyond July 18th. Its extremely hard to believe they have added a "Breakfast" option to the drop down, and Breakfast times to the dates (8 - 10) and not mentioned a thing to the CMs, who would, of course, be getting a million calls about it today Not even an Email saying we have a glitch and you will be getting calls, tell the customer XXXXX. Or, we will be starting something soon. She acted clueless. Keyword: Acted

This is typical of CMs.
I talked to two different CMs this morning; while one told me she knew nothing and could not help me. I talked to a second CM this morning who told me not only was he aware of what I was talking about, he told me to stay tuned to the blogs and keep checking because he expects them to make an announcement within the next few days.

I'm pretty sure that drop-down option is based on the operating hours posted for the restaurant. It looks like those hours were updated.

Correct me if I am wrong but, didn't the Disney website used to state somewhere that you could book it 90 days in advance? It does not say that anymore.

Correct me if I am wrong but, didn't the Disney website used to state somewhere that you could book it 90 days in advance? It does not say that anymore.
It still says that at the very bottom of the page, under "reserve your table now".

It still says 180 days for lunch and dinner and 90 for breakfast if you go to the BOG page and look under the Reserve your Table section. :)

Ok thanks....I guess I was thinking it was out in the "main page" that said that. Just looked at it...it is on the main page and I guess I did not scroll down far enough to see it. :)

Last edited:
I am closer than 90 days out, and I am not able to reserve, so I am not sure that applies given that those of us less than 90 days out cannot book a breakfast. As of now you cannot book breakfast past July 18th

So, while I was stalking the site to get a BOG breakfast on 8/2...I did way better and found an 8:10am CRT, ressie! My day is made!!

Congrats!
I keep hoping they're going to continue the breakfast option as it seems quite popular. If you hear any rumors, please post here!

UPDATE June 16 @ 6:50am - The remainder of July, all of Aug and Sept and Oct 1-3 are now able to see that breakfast is an option to select but so far 'No Times Are Available.' Hopefully this means the BoG breakfast will be extended soon!

So are we pretty sure that it will be a QS credit for those of us on the dining plan? If so, then I will likely drop my CP 8:20 for an 8 am at BOG, if I can get it. I already have 8 TS credits reserved for each of us in our group, but we have only 6 TS credits each available. Dropping CP for BOG would open up a TS credit, and we could use that for Chef Mickey's brunch on a non-park day. That would be a good decision, right?

Congrats!

So are we pretty sure that it will be a QS credit for those of us on the dining plan? If so, then I will likely drop my CP 8:20 for an 8 am at BOG, if I can get it. I already have 8 TS credits reserved for each of us in our group, but we have only 6 TS credits each available. Dropping CP for BOG would open up a TS credit, and we could use that for Chef Mickey's brunch on a non-park day. That would be a good decision, right?

It is still listed as a QS as of now, so I assume it would not change!

They haven't announced anything yet do we truly don't know if it will remain a CS restaurant or switch to a TS. I hope it stays as a CS as I don't have any TS credits left. Time will tell...

If it were me I'd hold on to what you currently have right now. You can always cancel it later.

I wouldnt change CP for BOG. Not for the food, not for the characters and not for 20 minutes of extra park time. Its takes 5 minutes to take photos. You cant wonder around the entire park. We've had many many early ADRs as we are early risers. I cant believe all the hype over this now! I never even considered it a perk before. Its really not that special.

I had an early CP ressie 10 years ago and have a picture of my niece dressed as Cinderella walking up a near empty Main Street. After the thousands and thousands of pictures we've taken at Disney over the years that is still one of my favourites. An early ADR offers the opportunity to take pictures in a less busy park so for me that means as much as the BoG breakfast. I think this plus being near Seven Dwarfs at rope drop are some of the reasons for the draw to BoG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter