Any Rumors of Extending the Be Our Guest Breakfast? Update: July, Aug, Sept, Oct 1-3 NOW AVAILABLE!!

This has happened before, though, they had breakfast listed for a while every day even though you couldnt book it. I think it was before they extended it from June 18th into July. Dont remember exactly. Not surprised CM on the phone didnt know anything.

It makes sense that they would make some kind of announcement before it actually becomes available.

Actually, if they don't want to flood their poor computer system all at once, not announcing it and letting people figure out through other means would likely manage the traffic flow better. It could happen, but I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

Very frustrating. CM just said oh try back later! I've been trying to book on website for over an hour and then tried phone line. Uggghhhhhh

Is it true, the CM says that it will be posted on the Disney blog first?
The CM likely doesn't have any idea. Typically things are officially announced on the Disney Parks Blog before being released, so it's a good guess but not written in stone or anything.

Really hoping this opens up for us in Sept. We have a lunch ressie too, but would love to do this with the QSDP. Beauty & the Beast is my favorite, and this may be the thing I am most looking forward to! (along with hopefully getting a quickie ride on Mine train!)

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be anxiously checking this thread to see when it's bookable! Unfortunately, the Disney site is so flaky it's hard to tell if the reservations aren't open yet or if there's just a temporary issue trying to make a reservation. :rolleyes:

Mine shows that if booking were live, that I could book right up until Dec 12, which is 180 days out.

Mine shows that if booking were live, that I could book right up until Dec 12, which is 180 days out.

For breakfast? Wow! When I look (just checked again) once I get past Oct 3 the breakfast option and times are no longer displayed and only lunch and dinner are offered.

I'm waiting for July 22 to open... so close! I have been checking for availability for 8am for over a month now. The breakfast option was always there but was showing no openings.

I also only show breakfast through the beginning of October. I think that is all that will be offered for now.

I'm sorry. You are right. Oct 3 is the last day for breakfast. I've been stalking reservations since before 4:30 am. This is exhausting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter