Any reviews of Fantasy stateroom 7086?

kalikat420

Mouseketeer
We just booked our first cruise on the Fantasy for August 2014. :cool1: We are staying in 7086. Anyone have any reviews? It looks like a good location - midship, near elevators and stairs. I read a few reviews of the same cabin on the Dream and they were pretty positive. Would love any feedback my fellow DISers can share!

We stayed in SR 7054 on the Fantasy in December 2012. Very similar room in (my opinion) the perfect location on the ship. 4 levels up, and you're on the pool deck. 4 levels down, and you're at 2 of the 3 MDRs. You're also near the midship elevators. Really think you're going to like this SR.

We stayed in 7084 on the Dream and loved it! Perfect location for walking. Not too high up, not too far down, near the elevators but not loud. We booked it again for our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy this March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter