Any recent Blizzard Beach reviews?

zeferjen

Mother Knows Best
I have been following the "here now" thread but not much mention there. Would love if you could share your experiences. Thanks!

Doesn't seem like that many are going but Florida has been having off and on cold fronts and APril for locals is early often for water parks since the breeze can still be chilly.

We went on Thursday 4/8 and had a wonderful time. Arrived at 10:50 and stayed basically until close. Lines were mostly short. Maybe 20 minutes for Summit Plummit mid afternoon. We easily got chairs in a shaded section. Social distancing was lacking in some areas but I have felt like that most of the week we have been here. Less and less people actually following the markers on the ground in line. Team boat springs family raft ride was one that I recall that the people behind us were right on our butts. Which not having masks on made me a little bit uncomfortable. Lazy river has no social distancing but later afternoon had less people in it.

Overall we had a funday and enjoyed the smaller crowds. Not sure if it did on our day but I know a couple of times this week it reached capacity.

We went last Sunday - it was a little chilly to be there - low to mid 70s (but the water was warm, so not too much of an issue), so the park was pretty empty. We didn't wait more than maybe 5 - 10 minutes for anything. Like the above poster said, distancing on the lazy river got a little difficult at times (it wasn't particularly crowded - some points we we were the only ones around - it's just that you're at the mercy of the flow of the water pushing you around and into others). It was honestly the most normal park experience we've had since re-opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter