Any predictions for the release date for the winter discounts?

pittsburghmom

Mouseketeer
It really makes me sad that the few people "in the know" were run off this sub-forum with pitch-forks and torches a couple of years ago. It was so nice to have those sneak peeks of release dates and what the potential discounts were going to be. Based on last year's release dates maybe it will be (9/23) for Disney Visa holders, then Monday the 26th for the general public. This is solely based upon last year's release dates and is only a GUESS/wishful thinking LOL.

Im going with 10/3. Looks like that's when deals were released 2012-2014 ish.....

Hope I'm wrong, as that's two more weeks away!

Well, then, surely they'll come out after the current promotion ends October 8th. I've gotten discounts for Mardi Gras trips in October in the past.

I would think they would want to get them out before the 60 day fast past booking window opens for their first offering. Maybe Not but I am going with this week or early next

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter