Any pics of the Boardwalk Villas?

Not exactly a photo of the room (I will find those later) but a photo of the view from the studio:

bwv_5286.jpg

These are pics of/from our 1bdrm a few years ago.

bdrmBWV2.jpg

tubBWV.jpg

towelbunnyBWV.jpg

showerBWV.jpg

view3BWVsw.jpg

view2BWVboat.jpg

view1BWVtt.jpg

Why are all these pics of the bathroom?! I dunno; that's just what's loaded on my Photobucket. :laughing:

Not exactly a photo of the room (I will find those later) but a photo of the view from the studio:

bwv_5286.jpg

You don't happen to remember what room number this was do you? We love Boardwalk. We love Illuminations. We got married at Seabreeze Pointe. Needless to say this view is perfect for us.

You don't happen to remember what room number this was do you? We love Boardwalk. We love Illuminations. We got married at Seabreeze Pointe. Needless to say this view is perfect for us.

Why yes, we usually take a photo of our room number, this is room 4007. :) We got married at Seabreeze Pointe too, it's always so nice to go back to Boardwalk and see Seabreeze from our balcony!

bwv_5284.jpg

We'll be there next month with a boardwalk view in a 2-bedroom and I can hardly wait!! (for the last couple of weeks, it looked like we were going to have to cancel for monetary reasons but it all worked out). I will post pics as soon as I return.

Does anyone have a 2-bedroom pic?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter