Any Peppermarket Buffet Reviews?

Once I get my pictures uploaded I'll be adding a lunch review for it on my dining report thread. I can briefly tell you that hubby and I enjoyed the food for the most part. He wasn't feeling that well that day so I got food for him from the buffet and because we weren't sure if his ankles were swollen due to the recent flight, too much walking or gout I had to get him mostly vegetarian things which meant I missed quite a few options. He felt the pasta options were a little bland, but well made. He loved the cucumbers marinated in ranch dressing, the staff very nicely made an all cheese quesadilla for him because he had to limit protein until we determined if it was gout (it wasn't). I thought the mango chicken was really, really good, as were some of the other dishes. Dessert was good too, the strawberry shortcake had a whipped cream vs buttercream or shortening frosting on it and was nice and light. I can't remember what else we ate because I don't have my notes nearby at the moment. But you can look for more info and some photos from me later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter