Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

ugh! me too! we check in at cbr 10/5. I was thinking maybe it was because we're within 30 days, but that theory isn't right. I don't know... maybe I will call them tomorrow. Hoping something nice happens overnight to fix it. pixiedust:

if you get it to work, please share! we check in on 10/2 at CBR and nothing yet

Hi all I just checked my reservation for Oct/Nov for the Wilderness Lodge on MDE and it says under MagicBand and Cards and under Your Orders I have quantity 3 under Magic Bands and next to my resort reservations and confirmation number. It then has a Shipping Address button. Can anyone tell me what this means? I'm from Australia so would they ship something to me or do I just pick it up at check in? Thanks a lot this is our first trip to WDW so still learning a lot!

Having issues again as DS and DH are showing as ineligible for.FP+ again, even though MB and FP+ are all selected. Would like to try for a Fantasmic FP+ and can't. Hoping that my completing online checkin will resolve this. Funny that DH received an email invite a day or two ago when all of our selections have already been made. Any advice or assurances anyone can offer? Even.just the IT direct phone number as I may have to call them again later. They did fix things up before, so I'm sure they'll be able to again.

Just got the email today for testing for our stay 10/8-10/10 3 nights at Bay Lake and then 10/11-10/13 at Boardwalk. Excited but weary of Fastpass+ but we'll look into it in depth tomorrow.

Got email today for testing. We are at AKL-Kidani (renting DVC points) from Oct 2-7. :thumbsup2

I logged on my Grand Floridian for October and there were the bands all ready to test! So excited! I had given up!:rotfl2:

I had a crap day yesterday and logged into MDE when I saw someone at the WL report that the band were live from them. And yep...bands were there for us, too. We're staying at VWL. I did a little bit of swearing because I really didn't want to be participating in the test. I did customize the bands because otherwise gray ones would have been shipped to us but didn't link our UT tickets. I have no desire to be a FP+ guinea pig for Disney.

Funny thing...Disney's defaults had my name on my husband's band and vice-versa. Awesome, Disney. For someone who is skeptical of the whole system, that's a great way to inspire confidence.

Regardless of my feelings on this, I hope everyone enjoys a smooth test!

So we made our fastpass+ reservation for the fairytale hall for Friday the 11th and it says meet Rapunzel and a visting princess. So I am guessing if we want to see all the princesses we need to make the other fastpass for the other princess that is there. Did anyone else do this?

We're staying at Fort Wilderness Campground on 10/21-10/31. The magic bands option was on MDE this morning!

We are at FW from the 18-26 and still nothing! We have a room only the night before at POR, but I was hoping to cancel that and just have the bands at FW. Bummer!

We're staying at Fort Wilderness Campground on 10/21-10/31. The magic bands option was on MDE this morning!

We are at FW from the 18-26 and still nothing! We have a room only the night before at POR, but I was hoping to cancel that and just have the bands at FW. Bummer!

We're at FW Cabins October 19-26, and nothing for us, either. Strange.. :confused3

So we made our fastpass+ reservation for the fairytale hall for Friday the 11th and it says meet Rapunzel and a visting princess. So I am guessing if we want to see all the princesses we need to make the other fastpass for the other princess that is there. Did anyone else do this?

Yes they are two separate lines. So if you want Rapunzel + friend AND Cinderella + friend, you will need 2 FP, or to wait in line twice.

I didn't use this option but I read that if you want to also meet Cindy and her friend you have to get another FP+. I'm not sure if this new location will have a regular fastpass or not but there are going to be two different lines. So if you want to meet Cinderella and Rapunzel you need to wait in line twice (or use some version of FP if available).

Hey guys. I've been totally out of the DIS world for a bit so forgive my cluelessness.

We're going Oct 11-19 staying at AKV & just got the invite. I'm not sure what to do. Here's my concerns...

1. I have two tickets I'll be using, the final 3 days of my AP that's still in my Maiden name & then a 6 day park hopper. Will that be an issue????

2. We are a big party from three different households. Problem?

3. We are staying on my DVC points in two different villas. Problem?

4. Some of my ADRs will not show up on the MDE no matter what I do. Called WDW & they said to call tech support but haven't had the time. They dis see those ADRs & had no idea why they wouldn't show up.

All these considered should I not bother?

Opinions?

Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter