• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any news on Star Wars fireworks at DHS in April?

buzzrelly

DIS Veteran
Planning to spend Saturday April 9th at DHS. Does anyone think they will still have the Star Wars fireworks then?

THANK YOU for asking!!! I have been searching multiple threads to find out if there is a current "end date". I am so hoping they will be there when we are at the end of April! :)

both of you can follow the SW thread, if you have any questions just ask there. At this point there's no dates beyond March 19th but it could get extended (I believe they will be extended)
\

I called last night and asked about the dessert party in later April.... They told me I could book it... It must be staying! However... I don't want to spend the $$$ for the party, but can't wait to see the fireworks

I called last night and asked about the dessert party in later April.... They told me I could book it... It must be staying! However... I don't want to spend the $$$ for the party, but can't wait to see the fireworks
I think they made a mistake, it only shows until March 19th for now

Good news!

I think they made a mistake, it only shows until March 19th for now
Maybe... When she first looked it up she said it wasn't available... But once she put my info in with our onsite reservation she said it came up as open. Gave me the start time and everything??

Maybe... When she first looked it up she said it wasn't available... But once she put my info in with our onsite reservation she said it came up as open. Gave me the start time and everything??
pretty sure it was a mistake, just called and they said that they have not extended it past March 19th, also on the HUB it appears only until that date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter