• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any news on annual passes?

mickeysgirl17

Wish I was at Disney
Has anyone heard anything about when the annual passes might be returning? I am a Florida resident but would be going with a party of 5 for my kids birthdays in early May. The cost for a weekend for us just for tickets is close to $1600. Thats not even including hotel, parking, food, gas. All of us are considered adults (ages 10+). We can't go during the week. It almost seems better for us if we were able to do the annual passes, make monthly payments and be able to go back all year. But every time i've checked they aren't available. Its been several years since we have gone and wanted to try the new stuff but not sure its worth the money for one weekend anymore. I briefly had the annual passes before covid started and then cancelled them. Any news or rumors?

Has anyone heard anything about when the annual passes might be returning? I am a Florida resident but would be going with a party of 5 for my kids birthdays in early May. The cost for a weekend for us just for tickets is close to $1600. Thats not even including hotel, parking, food, gas. All of us are considered adults (ages 10+). We can't go during the week. It almost seems better for us if we were able to do the annual passes, make monthly payments and be able to go back all year. But every time i've checked they aren't available. Its been several years since we have gone and wanted to try the new stuff but not sure its worth the money for one weekend anymore. I briefly had the annual passes before covid started and then cancelled them. Any news or rumors?
They are not for sale and no one has any info when they would be. Disney has not given any hints.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/wdw-annual-pass-timing-speculation.3906787/

:earsgirl::earsboy:

Have you looked at Florida Resident tickets?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/florida-residents-tickets-passes/#drawer-card-drawerFourDayTicket

I did look at Florida resident tickets but they seem to be about the same price as standard tickets and the dates we looked at are like $149 per person per ticket.

I did look at Florida resident tickets but they seem to be about the same price as standard tickets and the dates we looked at are like $149 per person per ticket.
It depends what type of tickets you are looking for. The FL resident discounts are for the 3/4 days tickets mostly.

It depends what type of tickets you are looking for. The FL resident discounts are for the 3/4 days tickets mostly.
Agree - we have 4-day FL Resident tix for our upcoming April 2023 vacay & they were 40% less than standard tix which we thought was pretty darn great :)

Thank you for the information. My family is going in June 2023 and we were hoping to buy annual passes. #fingerscrossed

Agree - we have 4-day FL Resident tix for our upcoming April 2023 vacay & they were 40% less than standard tix which we thought was pretty darn great :)
Is this for weekdays? I have a friend looking to go, FL resident, and I'm trying to see where she can get discounted tickets or one of their promotions. I only saw a discount (through WDW) for weekday tickets.

Is this for weekdays? I have a friend looking to go, FL resident, and I'm trying to see where she can get discounted tickets or one of their promotions. I only saw a discount (through WDW) for weekday tickets.
Nope, any day. Going 4/16-4/21/23 & we can use them any 4 days between 4/16-4/22/23.

When checking the WDW website choose "Save 40% on a 4 day ticket" option not the Weekday Magic one. You have to scroll down past the initial offer on the screen.

I looked this red because I'm too waiting for them to open annual pass sales again. At least to DVC members and Florida residents! I mean seriously come on Disney get your act together!

No news on when they will be returning. What's sad is there will be a maad house and a lot of angry people when the passes so return and sell out quickly

I moved here in June and bought the Pixie Pass but I'm dying to give Disney more money and upgrade to an Incredi Pass. Please Disney, let me give you my money!

I know I can renew in a year, but that seems so far away LOL!

I’m too afraid to let my Incredi-Pass expire even though it would be better timing wise for planned trips to let it lapse and buy a new one 7 months from now. Have no idea when they will go on sale or how much, so we will be renewing…well done Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter