Any New News On The Ticket Price Increase For Disneyland?

disneyfan64

Earning My Ears
I that I read something this week about Disney raising the ticket prices this weekend. Has anyone heard that or did I just dream that up? If so, then what are they going to? Thanks

Tickets will be going up on Sunday at WDW by about $5-$6 for a 1 Day Ticket is what is being rumored. So expect DL to follow suit. :scared:

As always, the "news" will be posted in multiple redundant threads, with others taking credit for what I posted first, but if you really want to know (must be labelled "unofficial", but very likely accurate):

An adult one-day ticket to Disneyland or Disney California Adventure will rise from $96 to $99. A one-day park hopper add-on will increase from $54 to $56.

Tickets for children ages 3 to 9 will climb from $90 to $93. A price for a Premium annual pass with parking and no blackout dates will go up 11 percent, from $699 to $779.

Sooo I guess parking is going to increase as well...I would hope not esp. if Disney is not offering new Passholders (Deluxe/Select) to add on parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter