• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any more info on Globe in Epcot refurb???

square pond

DIS Veteran
Hi I read a while back about a possible refurb on globe used during illuminations coming up in August? We are going the 11th to the 18th and wondering if any official news is out there??

Hi I read a while back about a possible refurb on globe used during illuminations coming up in August? We are going the 11th to the 18th and wondering if any official news is out there??

This is the first I have heard of it. That would kinda stink since there will be no Spectro while we are there as it is...but that is okay, I'm at Disney..:goodvibes

This will really stink...it makes trying to plan for spectro, illuminations and fantasmic really tough!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter