• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any last minute July deals?

jinia

Mouseketeer
We just decided to book a last minute 3 or 4 day trip in mid July (yeah!). We haven't been in a few years and I haven't been shopping around as much as i used too...so thought I would come to the experts ...we are Florida residents (newly!), and we are considering buying an AP..:confused3 Any recommendations on a last minute trip? Thank you in advance for your time and patience!:rolleyes:

We just decided to book a last minute 3 or 4 day trip in mid July (yeah!). We haven't been in a few years and I haven't been shopping around as much as i used too...so thought I would come to the experts ...we are Florida residents (newly!), and we are considering buying an AP..:confused3 Any recommendations on a last minute trip? Thank you in advance for your time and patience!:rolleyes:

No deals for July for General Public.

the only offers right now are for FL Res and Passholders.. as FL resident right now, you would have to do a package to include tickets so your tickets are valid for the parks right now (regular FL tix are blocked out until mid-Aug) or go ahead and book as a passholder and order your pass.. but it needs to be validated before check in.. either way have a great time!!

if you use southwest try their vacation package, they were offering $250 off. better than nothing

If your a AAA member you ight be able to get that discount.

Thank yall for taking the time to reply:flower3:...guess I will have to suffer through or choose different dates...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter